top of page
Time is TBD|
Location is TBD
Get ready to transform your mind and body
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Location is TBD
About the event
- Cape CrossFit is the Original CrossFit affiliate in Cape Town and we have been improving health and fitness levels for a huge amount of people in the Mother City since 2009!
- Our mission is to make human beings better at life. Want to climb a mountain? Want to be better at sports? Want to be able to play with your kids on the beach for 2 hours on the weekend? Our way of training will get you there. Our way of doing CrossFit allows anyone to fit right in as we have different programs suited to fit YOUR fitness levels no matter if you are a beginner or an Olympic level athlete. We offer CrossFit Classes, Personal Training and an individualised group training experience in 3 different facilities across Cape Town: Gardens, Foreshore & Newlands. Come and try out a FREE Intro session where we explain how our way of training will improve not only your fitness levels inside the gym, but also improve your capacity in any real life situations you might come across!
- We actively encourage you to push your own physical boundaries and explore your endurance limits. Every last thing we do in our box is focussed on ensuring your progress.
- The setting. The people. The process. Everything has been tailored to support you every step of the way.
- It’s really important to us that you are in an environment that is conducive to you achieving your personal fitness goals. But not quite as important as ensuring that you enjoy the experience, the company of the people around you, and that there's a smile on your face as you train.
- CrossFit treats the body as a whole instead of isolating body parts and because of this, we strengthen the entire body. In short, our workouts consist of constantly varied, functional movements (like pushups and pullups, deadlifts and squats, gymnastics, kettlebells, running, rowing, and olympic lifting), executed at high intensity in a group setting. Motivation during workouts from peers gives you incentive like you’ve never experienced!
- You do not need to get in shape before starting at Motley Crew CrossFit, trust us. Your assigned coach will take you through a private fundamentals class where you will learn everything you need to get started.
- While CrossFit challenges the world's fittest, the program is designed for universal scalability, making it the perfect application for any committed individual, regardless of experience. We scale load and intensity; we don’t change the program. The needs of Olympic athletes and our grandparents differ by degree, not kind. https://www.motleycrewcrossfit.com/
- This program is a blend of Weight Lifting, Gymnastics and Cardiovascular components put together in limitless combinations. What you get from day to day is action packed functional, varied, with hint of spice [intensity] which will leave you muttering as you leave..."that hurt so bad, see you tomorrow".
- Be ready for fun, fast paced workouts that combine simple body weight, gymnastics, and light lifting movements into endless fun and exciting combinations. This class also has a strong focus on Corrective Exercise so if you're in need of better movement patterns, this class is for you.
- This is purely for those who have a big passion for lifting. Our lifting sessions are highly technique driven. Our philosophy and the way we train is close to that of Chinese Weightlifting.
- This class is for ages 6-12yrs. It incorporates the fundamental motor skills of running, jumping, throwing, twisting, kicking, throwing and catching which need to be taught through active movement combined with well-structured gymnastics programs to develop agility, balance, coordination and speed for athleticism.
- Further an emphasis on flexibility to develop and/or maintain an optimal range of motion in combination with the introduction of whole body strength development is introduced while efficient technique and individual postural components of the movements performed through activities is mastered for future success in all sporting/fitness activities.
bottom of page